What's new

Acquisitions March 2 - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just scored this off da bay for $16.45 shipped. I am going crazy over single edges. This is my 3rd one since yesterday.

Antique show came to town. Lots of DEs; most in pretty rough shape. Found a couple that were decent, though: J4 Slim Twist, and an J3 Slim Adjustable.

Picked up the BBB this week, too. Love it. Was using an Omega boar, and can't believe the difference in lather. Suhweet.

on its way to me a 30's Fat aluminum handled Canadian tech and 100 new feathers 10 pks of 10. I almost forgot to mention a tube of Trumpers coconut oil shave cream.

I bought a lot of Old Spice and ended up doing well. None was spoiled and the partial bottles were way more than half full as stated by the seller. For forty bucks shipped I got:

* Three Original Shulton aftershaves: Flying Cloud (partial), Telescope (partial) and a Brand new Old Spice Leather (with a Wallet!)
* Two Older glass P&G Aftershaves and a P&G Cologne.

I don't mind the newer P&G old spice. The bottles are \nice and the scent is decent albeit different from the original. The Shulton scent comes on a lot stronger than I generally prefer but the warming sensation is great. The Flying cloud flask is awesome in my bathroom, the Telescope I'll decant into the Cloud flask.

View attachment 42872

Last edited:
I know I'm a few weeks late, but I scored these at the beginning of March... the start of my first setup. Merkur 23C, Tweezerman, VDH glycerin, and a nice pendergrass bay lidded dish to keep the soap in, plus a glass mug. I've still got other weeks to post :p

View attachment 44529

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom