What's new

Thoughts on Simpsons 'Special' Best Badger Shaving Brush

Comments? Very inexpensive. I was thinking of something a little less softer (i.e. scrubbier) than my olive wood Dovo silvertip.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I have owned one of these... I sold it after the first use. Probably worth the money but it is priced accordingly to the fact the knot and bristle are not top tier Simpson brushes. Worth a try though at the current dollar pound exchange rate... you might like it... ( I got spoiled by the performance of my Kent BK4 and previous experiences with more upper level Simpson brushes like the Chubby, Duke, Polo, Tulip, et all)

I have owned one of these... I sold it after the first use. Probably worth the money but it is priced accordingly to the fact the knot and bristle are not top tier Simpson brushes. Worth a try though at the current dollar pound exchange rate... you might like it... ( I got spoiled by the performance of my Kent BK4 and previous experiences with more upper level Simpson brushes like the Chubby, Duke, Polo, Tulip, et all)

I was actually looking at this brush. I think I may reconsider now. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom