What's new

draggon noir and crew

today was payday,so i decided to indulge myself.i went to a small local beauty supply store and got a military boar bristle brush and grabbed a bottle of Draggon Noir and the now discontinued Crew.
the Crew has a very faint sweet scent from the bottle.when i applied it to the back of my hand i detect a little lavender,a little lemon and some cedar.after an hour or so the lemon is gone and the cedar is faint just below the lavender.it is a much lighter scent than coachman or sportsman ,both have much more lavender.
the Draggon has a light orange and musk scent to me,it was applied to the inside of the arm.an hour or so later all i can detect is a faint musk.
i'm going to have to give them both a few more uses before i make up my mind about them.

Of the two, I like Crew a bit better, though the Draggon Noir has grown on me. I initially hated it, dismissing it as a cheap Drakkar clone. Now I don't think that that's quite the case, it's unique but faint. But for the Lustray/Jeris line, it lasts longer than most.

Crew is getting harder and harder to find, I haven't seen a bottle on the shelves in awhile.

if you like Crew you better grab any that you see,according to the company reps it is discontinued.i had e-mailed them last week and that was the info they had sent me.Crew kind of reminds me of a cologne from the 80's called Dallas.

Top Bottom