What's new

Proraso and C.O. Bigelow

Great question, I was going today to Bath and Body Works to get a tube. Gotta go with the wife might as well get something for me.

It's what lured me in to that store. I went back in search of the Bay Rum Cologne, but it was discontinued. :frown:

I'll keep going back to B&BW for the C.O. Bigelow (Proraso) shaving cream, until they discontinue that, too.

This has quickly become my favorite cream - kept it under the sink for ages. Much better than pure-menthol formulations, Proraso feels like heaven on your skin.

The Bay Rum is definitely still in production--just got dropped by Bath and Body Works. I bought a bottle of the Cologne and the AS Balm about a month and a half ago at the Bigelow store in King of Prussia, PA.

And don't forget. Proraso/COBigelow is also the same as Santa Maria Novella Crema Da Barba. Some folks believe it is not the same, but just so happens to have the same ingredients and the good news is that they give identically wonderful shaves, and they smell and perform just the same. Shave with both products back to back and you will be able to draw your own conclusions. So you can buy SMN for $60 a tub, Proraso for about $12 a tube, and Bigelow for $10. It so happens that that stuff is very good stuff, no matter what you call it or pay for it.

Awesome. I recently checked 3 local BBW stores and they did not have the large tubes in stock. I am so addicted to the smell of feel of this stuff. Best shaving cream in my opinion and I am a rookie :smile:

CO Bigelow is great. Wife was at BBW and said the large tubes were back in stock.. I'll go tomorrow and get me a couple.

Top Bottom