What's new

What happened to the Home page??

There used to be a table of recent forum posts. I liked seeing the most active posts... Why is that not on the home page anymore?

The quickest way I've found to get there now is click on "Forums", then "Quick Links" near the top right side, then "Today's Posts"

Jerry

Shermdog,

I'm trying to get a new front page up, and in the meantime put up that page as a placeholder. It's not going as fast as I'd like it to, but hopefully a functional and useful front page will be up soon.

-Nick

Nick said:
Shermdog,

I'm trying to get a new front page up, and in the meantime put up that page as a placeholder. It's not going as fast as I'd like it to, but hopefully a functional and useful front page will be up soon.

-Nick

That explains it. Page under construction! I liked being able to see the daily activity on the front page. I was more inclined to participate if I saw a topic I liked right away. It seems a little dead having to search the forums for the latest posts.

Thanks, Looking forward to the new stuff.

Shermdog

Shermdog, et al,

I'm still working on the frontpage. If any of you use My Yahoo (US version, not international versions from what I'm told), you can click the following link to add the Badger & Blade recent posts feed to your My Yahoo page:

"My Yahoo" doesn't always update itself immediately, so it might take a few minutes (maybe even 30 or so) for it to show up on your My Yahoo page, when it does, you can edit it and change a few options if you'd like.

I know this isn't the solution you were specifically looking for, but it might be useful to those that use the Yahoo service regularly. This particular feature doesn't tell you about new posts, but rather, new threads.

-Nick

Nick said:
Shermdog, et al,

I'm still working on the frontpage. If any of you use My Yahoo (US version, not international versions from what I'm told), you can click the following link to add the Badger & Blade recent posts feed to your My Yahoo page:

"My Yahoo" doesn't always update itself immediately, so it might take a few minutes (maybe even 30 or so) for it to show up on your My Yahoo page, when it does, you can edit it and change a few options if you'd like.

I know this isn't the solution you were specifically looking for, but it might be useful to those that use the Yahoo service regularly. This particular feature doesn't tell you about new posts, but rather, new threads.

-Nick

Cool....thanks Nick....looking forward to the new page!

Top Bottom