Thread: What happened to the Home page??

Images

Default What happened to the Home page??

There used to be a table of recent forum posts. I liked seeing the most active posts... Why is that not on the home page anymore?

Images

Yeah, I miss that too.

Images

The quickest way I've found to get there now is click on "Forums", then "Quick Links" near the top right side, then "Today's Posts"

Jerry

Nick is offline "Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet."
    Images

Shermdog,

I'm trying to get a new front page up, and in the meantime put up that page as a placeholder. It's not going as fast as I'd like it to, but hopefully a functional and useful front page will be up soon.

-Nick

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Shermdog,

I'm trying to get a new front page up, and in the meantime put up that page as a placeholder. It's not going as fast as I'd like it to, but hopefully a functional and useful front page will be up soon.

-Nick

That explains it. Page under construction! I liked being able to see the daily activity on the front page. I was more inclined to participate if I saw a topic I liked right away. It seems a little dead having to search the forums for the latest posts.

Thanks, Looking forward to the new stuff.

Shermdog

Images

I always just click on "New Posts" at the top of the forum page. Save a bit of time!

Randy
    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." J. B. Books
    Shazam!
    Another memorable quote!
    Hall of Fame
    Remember Alex Brown

Images

Quote Originally Posted by rtaylor61
    I always just click on "New Posts" at the top of the forum page. Save a bit of time!

Randy

I've been doing the same thing lately.

Nick is offline "Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet."
    Images

Shermdog, et al,

I'm still working on the frontpage. If any of you use My Yahoo (US version, not international versions from what I'm told), you can click the following link to add the Badger & Blade recent posts feed to your My Yahoo page:

"My Yahoo" doesn't always update itself immediately, so it might take a few minutes (maybe even 30 or so) for it to show up on your My Yahoo page, when it does, you can edit it and change a few options if you'd like.

I know this isn't the solution you were specifically looking for, but it might be useful to those that use the Yahoo service regularly. This particular feature doesn't tell you about new posts, but rather, new threads.

-Nick

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Shermdog, et al,

I'm still working on the frontpage. If any of you use My Yahoo (US version, not international versions from what I'm told), you can click the following link to add the Badger & Blade recent posts feed to your My Yahoo page:

"My Yahoo" doesn't always update itself immediately, so it might take a few minutes (maybe even 30 or so) for it to show up on your My Yahoo page, when it does, you can edit it and change a few options if you'd like.

I know this isn't the solution you were specifically looking for, but it might be useful to those that use the Yahoo service regularly. This particular feature doesn't tell you about new posts, but rather, new threads.

-Nick

Cool....thanks Nick....looking forward to the new page!