What's new

Found My Soap

My container of Tabac arrived from Shaving Essentials yesterday. It also arrived with some samples and a thank you note-a very nice touch. Tried it out this morning. It lathers up very nicely and is very slick. When applied, it looks like I'm putting Kilz Primer on my face. Oddly enough, SWMBO likes how it smells.

Tabac is, probably, the greatest shaving soap in the world. And, in spite of all the bad press, I really like the Tabac smell. As does my wife. And you know, if SWMBO approves, then it is in the permanent rotation.

You found a great soap and a great Vendor! They also have a great deal on Frasers cream and Wesley & Scott Aftershave Balm among other things.

I used Shaving Essentials recently also and it was a great experience :)

I wish they would carry more DE blades though, I would have picked up some just for the convenience factor...

As long as you are happy, I have not tried Tabac and at the current rate of buying creams/soaps and using what I already have I won't get around to it for some time :cool:

I tried Tabac for the first time about a month ago. I have used it for almost every shave since. Tried a few other creams and soaps and nothing compares. The wife loves it too:biggrin:

Probably gonna have to try this. Eventually. No. Really, I should wait, two weeks at least.

Help!:jump:

If you're going to order from Shaving Essentials, snag a tube of WARS at 3.86, and the Fraser's Oriental Spice scented shave cream. Trust me, you'll save on the shipping by ordering them all together... You might as well get the Booster's AS too while you're at it.

If you're going to order from Shaving Essentials, snag a tube of WARS at 3.86, and the Fraser's Oriental Spice scented shave cream. Trust me, you'll save on the shipping by ordering them all together... You might as well get the Booster's AS too while you're at it.

So much for saving $$ on single blade razors! :lol:

Top Bottom