What's new

KIEHL'S Facial Fuel

I have been using this product for about a month and I am very pleased with it. Marketed as an "energizing moisture treatment for men" - you have to love the marketing department. The "energizing" is, I think, the result of a very nice cooling effect. This makes a wonder aftershave balm - in fact I just used it after a shave and a splash of Spanish Floid. This is a non-oily product perfect for any you gents that find moisturizers too greasy.

A big thumb's up!

I have been using this product for about a month and I am very pleased with it. Marketed as an "energizing moisture treatment for men" - you have to love the marketing department. The "energizing" is, I think, the result of a very nice cooling effect. This makes a wonder aftershave balm - in fact I just used it after a shave and a splash of Spanish Floid. This is a non-oily product perfect for any you gents that find moisturizers too greasy.

A big thumb's up!

This is my absolute favorite aftershave. It has the most awesome "tingle" to it. I'd use it every day, but I like to use whatever I feel like that day. Sometimes, it depends on the shave as to what kind of aftershave I need.

I use all of Kiehl's Facial Fuel Products except shave cream or soap, they're awesome!!

Paris, are you in Sun Valley Idaho?

I also use the entire line of Facial Fuel Products, their shampoos are the best I ever used. But Like you say I don't like any of their shaving creams.

Cuttingboard -

When I started BB I was - at this time no I am not but it is a beautiful place.

Try their Ultimate Man bar soap. I really like it. It's a little salty, but it's the only soap that I have found to date that doesn't dry me out real bad.

.... Marketed as an "energizing moisture treatment for men" - you have to love the marketing department. The "energizing" is, I think, the result of a very nice cooling effect. ....

A big thumb's up!

It contains caffeine, which I found odd.

I also give it a big thumb's up.

I love the Facial Fuel moisturizer. It has a great scent, and feels fantastic after shaving. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who finds their creams a little lackluster. I've tried the Ultimate Brushless green and blue, but wasn't really impressed with either. The blue in particular just has way too much menthol in it. I like a bit of a cooling feeling, but not numb lips. What's the word on the new brush cream? Last time I went they said they wouldn't make a brush cream until there was a good enough synthetic brush. I guess they got over that hump, eh?

Andrew

A big +1 to Facial Fuel; also, caffeine is good for the skin, supposedly a strong anti oxidant & anti carcinogenic.

After a shave, I splash some Kiehl's non alcoholic herbal toner on, then follow it up a couple minutes later with some Facial Fuel moisturizer.

I haven't found another combination yet that works better for me, no matter how many traditional drugstore or high end after shave splashes, balms, milks etc I try.

I got a sample of the Facial Fuel + the moisturiser. I am very impressed. I will be going with these 2 products when my current supply dries up

While we are on the topic of Kiehl's products I would further add, hands down Kiehl's deodorant is the absolute best I have ever tried IMHO. No scent, no staining of white shirts, keeps perspiration down, and above all ... no odour. And I have tried absolutely everything , from crystals to sprays to roll-ons.
I cant say enough praise about Kiehl's deodorant. Check it out & I am sure you wont look back.

I think with Kiehl's you are getting top notch ingredients for the price :thumbup1: :thumbup:

I recently acquired some Kiehls Lite Flight Shaving Cream for the brush, and the Ultimate man bar, because my wife decided to buy $300 worth of skincare products because she loves Kiehls. Well I messed around with the cream a bit and was not impressed at first it didnt lather well with my boar or badger. But then I tried using my synthetic brush from TBS and it lathered enough for 3 passes. This stuff will not be a part of my regular rotation but when you can get it to work, it does work damn good. And I love the Ultimate man bar soap no dry skin whatsoever.

I like Kiehls and think they do make some nice stuff. So I was optimistic when I bought the facial fuel, but I liked neither the scent, nor the feel of it on my skin, nor its ability to calm my skin, and so returned it the next day. I should have used one of the store samplers, but regardless, they were cool and refunded my money anyways.

Its very refreshing and manages to avoid stripping oils off your face.
If you go into a store tha carries the line, you can get free samples of just about any of their products.

Last edited:
The face wash s very good. I have sensitive skin and I like it a lot.

The FF Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a pretty good moisturizer as well. (Whether it actually does anything with respect to wrinkles is anybody's guess.)

I don't like regular Facial Fuel, however. It contains alcohol pretty high up on the ingredient list and my face just can't take it on a regular basis. The Anti-Wrinkle Cream is actually gentler on the skin.

The FF moisturizer causes my skin to get a little oily after use. The menthol in it is a nice touch, so I do use it once or twice a week as a night time moisturizer.

Top Bottom