What's new

Drugstore Platinum Chrome Injector Blades

I purchased these blades from both Rite Aid & Long's(purchased by CVS) and neither would go into either a Schick E or long-handle without a lot of effort and the resulting shave was the worst in recent memory.

Is it me, the blade, the razor, the injector system? I never experienced any problems in the past with Schick and PAL injector blade systems. I saw Schick blades @ 7 for $6.99 @ Walgreens. Any better? The Rite Aid & Long's blades were 15 for $6.99 @ Rite Aid & 11 for $4.99 @ Long's. If this was typical, they are not cheap at any price. I purchased them because they were all I could find at the time.

Richard

It can be a struggle to get all the parts lined up for a smooth blade deployment. It is usually the cheap cartridges the blades come in these days. The Schick blades (made in China) are good blades.

It is the injector cartridge ASR uses for their blades. It's a crap shoot. Sometimes you'll get one that works properly, other times... Twisting the cartridge one way or the other while loading sometimes helps. I've never had a problem loading from a Schick brand cartridge.

-Clarke

Top Bottom