What's new

Monday October 23rd - Sunday October 29th

jduffy said:
I equate economists with astrologists rather than astronomists. :laugh:
You aren't the only person to (wrongly) think that way... I blame such views on macroeconomics - a field that I loathe.

I thought my new brush and razor and soaps would be here when I got home, today, but they weren't. Sometimes, the UPS man comes later in the evening, though.

Tim

Brand new Parker 84 from Rene... oh MAN... what a GORGEOUS razor!!!

full

Thanks Rene!!! Can't wait to take it for a spin tomorrow...

Last edited by a moderator:
full

Big delivery from Mama Bear... :a14:

B&B Summer Aftershave
Rosemary Mint soap
Coconut Lemongrass soap
Dragon's Blood cologne
Mysore Sandalwood FO soap
Spiced Apple Cider soy candle [tester sample]
Cedarwood & Lemon soap

castlecraver said:
Brand new Parker 84 from Rene... oh MAN... what a GORGEOUS razor!!!

full

Thanks Rene!!! Can't wait to take it for a spin tomorrow...

Pat, congrats, it's a real beauty...:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thomas

TomH said:
Pat, congrats, it's a real beauty...:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thomas

Thanks! Boy, that sucker is quite a bit more aggressive than my Parker 90! Still, just one tinnnnnny nick on my chin that didn't even bleed. I'm very pleased though with the shave!! Nice lightweight, no-hold-barred 3-piece. I'll post a review after I use it a few more times :redface:

Tom, ich glaube Proraso und Omega seid der selber Creme. Diese Pinsel ist sehr schon! Gluck und Vergnugen, lieber Freund! Tolle Sache!

Jeff

castlecraver said:
Hey Danny... what size/grade is that Rooney?

Hi Pat,

That's a Rooney Style 3 in Super, medium size. I picked this up from Scotto. I am very much looking forward to trying this in the morning!

Cheers,

dszpiro said:
Hi Pat,

That's a Rooney Style 3 in Super, medium size. I picked this up from Scotto. I am very much looking forward to trying this in the morning!

Cheers,

Yikes. I made a stupid joke out of that thread after you bought the damn thing and didn't even remember it. Nice brush tho... the style 3 is growing on me :tongue:

castlecraver said:
Yikes. I made a stupid joke out of that thread after you bought the damn thing and didn't even remember it. Nice brush tho... the style 3 is growing on me :tongue:

No worries! :biggrin: I have taken a liking to long-handled brushes so it was precisely because this was a Style 3 that I pulled the trigger. I find that long handles are easier to grip when making lather.

Cheers,

Top Bottom