What's new

toothpaste

interesting post. I have to be careful with toothpaste as most leave an overdry afterfeel because of the SLS. Anything with SLS in it is not good. ANyone else found a toothpaste that does not dry or overdry the tongue/mouth. Use macleans senstive (only because it is SLS free) but really am bored with it. Who said it has to be spear or peppermint :wink:

interesting post. I have to be careful with toothpaste as most leave an overdry afterfeel because of the SLS. Anything with SLS in it is not good. ANyone else found a toothpaste that does not dry or overdry the tongue/mouth. Use macleans senstive (only because it is SLS free) but really am bored with it. Who said it has to be spear or peppermint :wink:

Interesting BR, I've never noticed any toothpaste to leave my mouth feeling dry.

Try finding Parodontax if you can. The flavor is... overwhelming at first, but once you get used to it you get above average results. I've never used a better toothpaste but it leaves your whole mouth tasting like salt, which leaves you drooling pretty badly... :biggrin:

Edit: Best way to get it is to get in good with someone in Europe. I bought a dozen tubes dirt cheap in NL a while back.

Have you seen the ad of the new toothpaste that's not a toothpaste? It's more like soap and it makes bubbles like if you were eating shampoo. I'll try to find it on YouTube and post a link.

I know people used to use baking soda and peroxide. I am all for more traditional ways and like to use things that are more natural (not organic, just less synthetic) but I haven't brought myself to try this. :bored:

I know people used to use baking soda and peroxide. I am all for more traditional ways and like to use things that are more natural (not organic, just less synthetic) but I haven't brought myself to try this. :bored:

Never heard of using peroxide, but straight baking soda does a good job. The only issue is that it's disgusting.

Top Bottom