What's new

King of Shaves

Not sure where to post this, so mods move if desired. I read (don't remember which section) that King of Shaves is great stuff. So I searched the web and wound up at shave.com. If anyone would like samples (guys or gals), for filling out a short survey they give you a free sample.
Check it out.
Vinny

Thanks vinny... This should probably go in the "Shopping..." subforum, but no matter, we always appreciate getting a line on free samples! Thanks for the info!

I checked it out, and I'm not willing to give them some of the info they were asking about just for some free samples. I can buy their products locally in the supermarkets if I wish.

vinny1957 said:
Not sure where to post this, so mods move if desired. I read (don't remember which section) that King of Shaves is great stuff. So I searched the web and wound up at shave.com. If anyone would like samples (guys or gals), for filling out a short survey they give you a free sample.
Check it out.
Vinny
i filled this out months ago, and still haven't gotten anything.

however, I do recall that they had a disclaimer in there saying they might lose some requests (due to volume or something). i knew at that point that i'd never see anything from them.

No option to tell them that you use Merkur, Derby, Feather, Personna, Trumper, Truefitt, Taylor, Harris, DE blade, etc.

Lots of 'other' completed.

Looking forward to my free samples, I wouldn't mind trying some of their newer stuff -- it could be good when travelling by not having to pack my brush.

Top Bottom