What's new

Swedes

Well I've tried numerous blades in the five weeks I've been using my HD and tonight I stuck in my second Swede. I don't think I'm going to need to try anything else out. Without a doubt the best blade for my face, feathers I also love but they die on me after two shaves whereas the last swede went in the bin after six and even then only because I thought it had to be about to give up and didn't want to push it. Only other thing that comes close is the Astra sp but the swede is the only really sharp blade I can use that doesn't burn on the first shave. Dorcos and Crystals are comfortable but not as sharp or as long lasting so i think it's decision made for me. I just need a bulk supplier!

There is a discussion around here, trying to find out if the Swedes still exist:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=76248

At least in my country, I can´t seem to find the plastic package ones any more. All the places that sold those plastic containers now sell the cardboard box ones. I haven't tried them yet, but if they stop making them it really doesn't matter... :mad3:

Top Bottom