What's new

Acquistitions 23 Feb - 1 Mar 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

This beauty arrived in today's mail - my newest favoritest prettiest razor! It's better in real life....

I acquired this through B/S/T -

THANKS, Hawkeye5!

Nice-looking razor there bythbook. :thumbup1:

I'm still working on getting one of those as well. Definitely one of the more desirable American Gillettes.

Nice score indeed.

Cheers.

Today I received in the mail and almost full tube of C.O. Bigelow green Proraso shaving cream, AND Geo F. Trumper Sandalwood cologne with 10 derby blades as a surprise. Both purchased from fine folks on the BST, jcof3474 and woodsrider, respectively. Thanks guys!

Nicely done on the Yardley! is the container made of wood? it's one i've never seen before.

It is, though not a nicely turned wooden bowl, I believe it is very thin balsa that is bent in the form of a circle. Turned wooden bowl or not, this sure doesn't affect the quality of lather.

I got myself a replacement Toggle today. I knew it was going to be shaver grade, but it isn't as bad as I was expecting.
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Oh yeah, did I mention it was $38 shipped?

Got a replacement case for my fatboy from a member on another forum. This case is actually in better shape than the previous one, before I had my little adventure with the lid... :eek:

Checking out these hauls just made me much more excited about my upcoming trip to France. La Rochelle, Lyon, Niece... May have to make time for a "shave gear pit stop" while on business!

I meant to place this in the acquisitions thread sorry.

ret tip SS

aristocrat

british tech

bulldog (to be re plated in rhodium)

Still need to clean them up.

total of $29

Last edited:
$25 a razor :cool:
Im going to get 2 bulldogs plated if your interested in adding something let me know. The minimum is $100 so I can do 4 razors total.

It's been a good couple weeks in Shaving Land. I'm a Happy boy!

Don't the words "Tallow (Beef)" just put a smile on your face?

full

A very happy boy!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up this set of travel bottels and -tubs for a travel shaving-set projekt I am working on:

proxy.php

proxy.php

I am planning to fill them with Proraso products.

Regards.

Jakob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom