What's new

Acquistitions 23 Feb - 1 Mar 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is coming in from Germany!

proxy.php

Goddamn King Kong, what a haul! Tell us more about those aftershaves? What is the 378.

Came back into town a a little different way to check a shop I haven't been to in 4 months. The Twinplex Stropper is the frist of its kind I have seen. Patents say Dec. 11, 1917. As Dec. 11 is my Birthday it was mine. Any reason to buy, right? Always nice when I fine a Old Spice mug with soap included. The Old Spice Tankard Decanter is full and appears unused. The silver injector says PAL and has a dial adjustment. Nice Gillette with case. I don't know how practical the old style scuttle is but I liked the blue design. All in all, worth the stop.

Came back into town a a little different way to check a shop I haven't been to in 4 months. The Twinplex Stropper is the frist of its kind I have seen. Patents say Dec. 11, 1917. As Dec. 11 is my Birthday it was mine. Any reason to buy, right? Always nice when I fine a Old Spice mug with soap included. The Old Spice Tankard Decanter is full and appears unused. The silver injector says PAL and has a dial adjustment. Nice Gillette with case. I don't know how practical the old style scuttle is but I liked the blue design. All in all, worth the stop.

Sweet stuff there DanOK. :thumbup1:

That Tuckaway looks very nice. How's the condition?

Oh. And at first I thought you were born on Dec 11, 1917. :lol:

Cheers.

Goddamn King Kong, what a haul! Tell us more about those aftershaves? What is the 378.

haha! i was as surprised as you to see the 378, i know nothing about the product. The Tuff, from what i understand, is a very light medicinal aftershave... im assuming more healing than but similar to witchhazel.

attachment.php

This beauty arrived in today's mail - my newest favoritest prettiest razor! It's better in real life....

I acquired this through B/S/T -

THANKS, Hawkeye5!

Okay.. so I'm doing a lot of catching up with my new digi camera... here's a lot I purchased from C&E a year or so ago. I thought I'd buy enough to last me a year or two.. or 50 :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom