What's new

PSA -- AOS 50% off Plisson HMW brushes

Perhaps this is posted elsewhere, but Art of Shaving looks to be retiring their line of plisson made HMW brushes, and is selling their remaining stock at 50% off.

where are the plisson brushes located on their site? i cannot find them for some reason, just the art of shaving own brand brushes.

Not sure it's on their website -- it's at particular stores. They are horn handles. Many are sold out. They have four sizes (1, 3, 5 and 7 -- whatever they translate into, I don't know. The 5 and 7 look huge, though). P

Last edited:
Man

600 bones is a LOT for a brush. Even if it is hand swirled silver or some other metal. You gotta REALLY love shaving and have a lot of expendable cash to buy that!

Nice looking brush tho...

for that kind of money - when i open that box - there better be jessica alba with a brush in her hand who would then proceed to give me a full shave and then run back into the box when I wife knocks on the door.... :)
600 is simply ridiculous. I want to know what AOS was smoking when they came up with this.

Holy Crap, only if I win the lottery and since i play the lottery about 6 or so times a year, I don't think I will be buying that.

How about a C&E brush at $35? No that's more like my budget. :001_smile

I'm talking about brushes sold in the stores, not the website. The silver swirl brush is ridiculous. They are selling the horn hmw brushes in the stores for between $100 and $300, depending on size. Admittedly a lot, but I think cheaper than you'll find horn hmw plisson elsewhere and 50 percent their list. I was just trying to give a psa . . .

Thanks for the heads up on the sale, a HMW for 100.00 is an amazing deal. Thanks again for looking out for us.:thumbup1:

I'm talking about brushes sold in the stores, not the website. The silver swirl brush is ridiculous. They are selling the horn hmw brushes in the stores for between $100 and $300, depending on size. Admittedly a lot, but I think cheaper than you'll find horn hmw plisson elsewhere and 50 percent their list. I was just trying to give a psa . . .

I didn't realize that. Thanks. That is a an amazing deal.

Top Bottom