What's new

Int. Pipe Smoking Day 2/20 -- what did you have?

Please post what you smoked in honor of International Pipe Smoking Day on Feb. 20th. (pipe and type or brand/flavor of tobacco).

um...am I out of it or is it the 19th? I am planning on opening up some Davioff Blue Mixture in honor of the event.

Now, in case your name happens to be "Lynchmeister" :)tongue:) and/or you've missed Festivus, the big day is TOMORROW. So start picking out your smokes and get going.

I just went out and bought my first pipe today...not necessarily for the Int. Pipe Smoking day, but just out of curiosity. I'll definitely try my first half-bowl (since I still need to break in my new pipe) tomorrow.

--Dennis

I haven't relaxed with a good smoke for a few months. Tomorrow I am going to smoke Frog Morton's "On the Bayou" in a Brebbia rustic billard pipe. I even went so far as to pick my SOTD to match the smell-Tabac shaving soap and Acqua di Parma AS Lotion.

I thinks I'll finish the night off with some Esoterica Tobacciana "Penzance" in a danish freehand by Bjarne.

Good Shaves and Smokes to All!

I'll definitely smoke a few bowls, one of which will be in my favorite pipe - my Peter Heeschen bamboo shank dublin loaded with GLP's Odyssey :tongue_sm

proxy.php

I'm hoping to light up some Stanwell Melange in my Falcon after lunch. If I'm in the mood I might change bowls and go for some Dunhill 965 after.

I'll be firing up my new Kaywoodie "Super Grain" #6 with either:

Half & Half (my grandfather's tobacco)

or

CAO/ Dan Blue Note

(anyone wanting to help me decide is welcome to).

I might also further indulge with my new favorite drink: the whiskey sour.

Top Bottom