What's new

Your Style

I have found that someone with style will always look better in less expensive clothes that a clueless rich person. Never wear anything gaudy and find a key set of items that work for you, to build a "style" around. For example, shoes and coats (not suit coats)

AND SCARVES.

Because all of those will be seen more than a single shirt or pair of pants.

While you might be hesitant to start wearing scarves, they pull an outfit together and make you unique (I know this sounds incredibly lame but there is NOTHING lame about a classic Burberry scarf)

Also I don't have the rocks to wear a scarf around without a coat, but I wish you luck with that.

I have a lot of nice clothing, but nothing gets me more compliments and is more versatile than my J Crew navy pea coat. I can wear it alone, with a scarf, or with a sweatshirt underneath.

Never be afraid to break away from the crowd and excel... but that's why you're here in the first place. :biggrin:

Also lift weights... yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, but it makes everything look better on you and makes it easier to find clothes that fit (went from 120 pounds to 155 pounds in one year to all those skinny guys out there)

Last edited:
Top Bottom