What's new

Stupid Question

I love Speick with the exception of 2 things. One being that it is scented a bit to lightly which sometimes is a good thing when I am wearing cologne. Two being the hole is a bit too big for my liking. I prefer the pinhole for the splash aftershaves.

Here is my question. Besides trying this out for myself will turning my bottle completely upside down cause the liquid to drop out slowly or will is come out like a river. I know if I hold it at an angle it will come out pretty fast.

I just don't want to waste any because I am cheap. I usually put my hand on the top, flip upside down, and very quickly move my palm down and flip bottle over.

I haven't seen the size of the hole...but my guess is dont do it. Unless its very small (which it doesnt sound like it is), the weight of the AS will be enough to keep it flowing.

I just went ahead and tried it.
I put my hand on the top, flipped bottle upside down, removed/lowered hand, and guess what happened? Nothing came out at all. Not didn't even drip at a slow pace which is weird because my Kroger/generic Aqua Velva with a pinhole top would drip slowly when held upside down. Hole is 4 times the size on the Speick but didn't drip at all until I gave it a good shake. Just watch when you flip bottle back over because once bottle is no perfectly upside down, it will start to flow out.

Top Bottom