What's new

Battlestar Galactica

Yea, yea, go ahead and call me a geek. I was watching Battlestar Galactica tonight and at the end of the show, Commander Adama decided to shave off his mustache. Looked like he used a Merkur Futur or a Vision.

BTW, I like the old Battlestar Galactica better.

I was inthe chat room while I was watching and noticed the same thing. I too thought that it might be a Futur or Vision. This was during the first showing tonight.

Well I'll be danged. I was going to post this too. I had paused the show(you can do that with DishNetwork)and was fast forwarding through the commercials. I just about did a back flip out of my chair when I saw it. If you fans of the show will remember, Adama shaved with a Gillette DE in the first year of the series too. This one WAS a Vision. I replayed that scene over four or five times. It looks like it may have had a collar of some sort added toward the head end to kind of disguise it. Mayhaps a copyright/patent thing? Anyway, yes we are ALL shavegeeks here(especially you Randy!)so it's only proper to notice this stuff. We're making a dent lads!

Regards, Todd

Edited: Sorry guys, I may have gotten the time wrong for this. It may have been in the two part pilot/mini series that came out a number of months before the series started. Either way, he was using a DE and it was the first time I'd seen one used on screen in YEARS.

Top Bottom