What's new

Savile Row Silvertips

drP said:
Hmmm..Those Savile Rowes look like Shavemacs to me; moreover, they really ARE Shavemacs!!! Charles switched from Vulfix to Shavemac as supplier i guess.....

Good choice BTW........

Peter
Hello Peter,
De gelukkige Late Dag van Sinterklaas!

Chatting with Charles about how much I am enjoying my SR3128 and what topic came to the fore?
The SR3130, yes with a 30mm knot and a bundle of silvertip badger big enough to transmit luxury at every turn! And, how about only $170.00?

Now I suffer the pangs that all of the world's early adopters have, 30mm envy!:lol1:

Hey Ron, I was wondering if you can edit the main photo in the first post in Photoshop and put the model # under each brush? I think it would really be helpful. :smile:

roughrider said:
Hey Ron, I was wondering if you can edit the main photo in the first post in Photoshop and put the model # under each brush? I think it would really be helpful. :smile:
Nope, sorry I can not do it.

rtaylor61 said:
Ron,

Just wondering how your new SR-3128 compares to your SMF brush as far as how it feels when you use it?

Randy
Randy,
I am working on a review and everytime I get to it, someone asks for this or that. e.g. Scotto and the 208 stuff.. Here's just another quick insight. It has a similar silvertip feel, only moreso. The 3128 has an awesome hair bundle. If you recall I was one of the few voices of reason whining for a 28 or 30mm knot when we got the SMF.. I was outvoted by those that whinged louder and longer, "My (choose one) face/wallet/other portion of the anatomy is too small. I want a girly-boy one just like my... (Choose one of the above again).

The 3128 has that special pleasant resilience that comes from the right quality and quantity of hair in the bundle. Now you've got me writing part of my review here... I've used it everyday now for about two weeks and love it more each time I use it.. Arghh the humanity of it all!

guenron said:
Randy,
Arghh the humanity of it all!
full

:wink:

-Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom