What's new

Custom Scandinavian medieval inspired knife

Thanks

Yes, I do re-enact, mostly North European medieval middle-class anno 1448-81; www.aarhus-middelalder.dk - I used to train and teach WMA before my shoulder died on me.

But, I also do a bit of North American late 18. c./early 19 c. mountainman/trapper reenactment - and occasionally shoot some black powder.

Re-enacting is my main hobby, it is my thing, I can highly reccomend it - but I must warn you; the AD's are terrible :wink:

Regards.

Jakob

I am trying to get a character together for early 19c. You are so right about the AD's. I collect weapons myself. I hope to get a viking era sword next. I no longer tolerate nonfunctional "toys" so my buying is slowed up considerably.
I have numerous hobbies but many are related or even led to the next. Although I don't look it at all, I have a lot of indian blood, Blackfoot to be exact. This and my love of history led to reenactment.

For viking swords, try this guy; http://www.ildsmeden.dk/

He is not the most expensive, his designs are not the most fancy - but they are faithfully based on originals and the quality is very high.

Regards.

Jakob

Top Bottom