What's new

Bob's Razor Works

I visited Coon Cat Bob @ Bob's Razor Works and came away impressed. He is definitely a skilled craftsman of the first water; a Woodwright if you will. His productions are almost too attractive to use. I also enjoyed meeting and conversing with him. All that I have heard about his products is true and then some.

No, I am not receiving anything nor would I. I have said what I did because I think he is deserving of the credit which I am giving and if this influences you to buy from him; then so much the better for all of us. I would not be writing any of this if I did not think it were so. Bill Ellis was correct in his comments and I second them.

Richard

V

VR6ofpain

Richard-
I agree, Bob is an awesome fellow. I stopped by his place to pickup one of his custom nickel plated handles. He offered me a deal on it and I got to see how he makes his handles, both metal and wood. Bob is a great guy and really seems to care about making a quality piece of work. His metal lathe was very interesting to see and be shown how everything works (I don't have any metal working experience, only woodwork from back in high school).

Top Bottom