What's new

Good Shower Mirror: Any Recommendations?

Has anyone found a good mirror that can be used in the shower and installed without damaging the shower enclosure?

I got one from Brookstone for Christmas that is a fogless shower mirror with a light and has a digital clock on it too. I just uses suction cups and they are very powerful suction cups. I put it in the shower on Christmas night and it has not moved yet. I know that Bed Bath and Beyond has some good ones to.

I was just about to make a thread about mirrors.

I recently realized the mirror in the bathroom sucks. It's awful. It's too blurry. I keep leaning over the sink to get a closer look. Sometimes I miss a few spots and I don't even see it, resulting in an ugly looking shave.

I use a fogless mirror that mounts with a suction-cup ... I got it for free packaged with Cremo Cream for $6.49 at my local Wegmans supermarket.

I also keep a 1x/3x reversible mirror at the sink ... its an indispensable tool for getting a close shave, especially for someone like me who is extremely near-sighted, yet prefers to shave without my glasses on.

Hi, Recently I renovated my master bathroom. My plan was to change the outlook by using accessories that match with the bathroom environment. I replaced all items with quality bath and shower accessories . I even get a fog -free shower mirror in which the hook perfectly stores one razor and the mirror easily lifts off for an up-close shave. It's also simple to rinse under water and keeps it fog-free.

Top Bottom