What's new

Valentines Eve..

I am off to smoke a PSD4 before lying my head down for a nice little rest. Had a couple glasses of 88Dunn Howel Mountain with dinner. I am one happy camper tonight.

How ya spending your eve??

The girlfriend is out of town :frown:

Went to her parents for her birthday(monday) for the weekend. She will be back monday, and we will do something nice then.

As for me, Having a cigar, and a bottle of Moylans Kilt Lifter Scottish Ale.

The cigar is not doing it for me at all. Maybe I need to break down and get a pipe.

V

VR6ofpain

As for me, Having a cigar, and a bottle of Moylans Kilt Lifter Scottish Ale.
Just got back from our Valentines dinner (steaks at Cattlemen's). The though of some Kilt Lifter is really tempting, as that is a great beer.

I haven't been drinking enough beer lately, I might need to stop by BevMo tomorrow, as Monday is a holiday for me. Looking forward to watching the Anthony Bourdain No Reservations marathon on Travel Channel. Unfortunately the wife has to work Monday, but that will give me an excuse to sit around the house, drinking coffee and watching TV. The other thought would be to wake up early, have a shave, then run off to the antique shops in search of razors. I sometimes wonder about the other suburbs of Sac (Citrus Heights, Fair Oaks, Orangevale, etc). They may have some finds maybe? Have you hit them up?

Top Bottom