What's new

Discussion Thread for Taylor's Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream Review

There are two versions of this cream floating around. One is unscented and the other one is scented. That's right, same packaging, same UPC code, the list of ingredients is identical except that one includes "Parfum". Start reading this thread at post #14. My two attempts to get this cream in unscented both resulted in getting the scented version.

Yeah, we went back and forth on this in another thread. I was not aware of the scented one you're talking about. My suggestion is to contact Taylor's directly and see if they are able to help you out. My review is based on samples I got from Taylor's directly and they gave me a list of ingredients which had no scent listed. Also not that the review I made is over a year old, which is around the time I got the samples.

Where did you buy your tubs from?

Where did you buy your tubs from?

One I got a sample from a store, it was made in front of me so I know it came from a jar that said "Sensitive" on the lid. Then after reading all the reports that it should be unscented, I was convinced that the lid on the jar I got the sample from was on the wrong jar, I can see how someone is careless putting back the lids on the "tester" jars.

I ordered a full tub from Amazon, "Sold by MiN, fulfilled by Amazon". Got the same jar that has Sensitive on it, same scent as the sample and it clearly lists "parfum" on the ingredients list and more importantly the UPC bar is the same as on the unscented version. So I believe the sample I originally got was correct, the lid was not wrong, it's just that TOBS floats two versions of the same cream and it's a crap shoot which one you get when you order, unless you can talk to the retailer to make sure you get one or the other.

Top Bottom