What's new

Question ? Is any one using a Rex automatic stropper

I have one and not sure if i should try it. As soon as i cane figure out how to put pictures up i will show you. By the way is there somewhere that will explain how to post pictures up.

Pictures would help a lot. If you click the "go advanced" or "manage attachments" buttons it should not be hard to upload pics.

picture.php
heres a pictuere of it

Wouldn't that be stropping each side of the razor in BOTH directions? I'm trying to picture it in action... any way of showing some pics with the straight set up in it?

Also, I like the avatar, great film! (wasn't that filmed out near you in Alberta?)

Yes when i pull on the left handle it strops the right side of the blade, right handle the left side . Avatar comment I am a hatter here in Alberta and I made all his hats for that movie and for Legens of the fall 14 year ago also made Clint Eastwood's hat for Unforgiven. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/picture.php?albumid=111&pictureid=112

Ah ok, that makes sense about the strop now. I was picturing it working differently. Let us know how it works.

Also, that is very interesting about the hats! Must be great seeing your work used in films like that. (Do you have a website? I'd love to see some of your work, as I'm sure others here would also.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom