What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

This is my Sieko Diver (SKX173) that I wear when I don't want to ding up the GMT Master... 12 years old and never serviced. It runs like a champ.

Matt

This is my Sieko Diver (SKX173) that I wear when I don't want to ding up the GMT Master... 12 years old and never serviced. It runs like a champ.

Matt

I like the military band. These watches are workhorses and everyone should have one.

Awesome auto Rich...:thumbup1:

Not sure if any of you have heard of Yugster?
I must say they have some pretty nice looking cheap watches for sale in there. I have purchased a few beaters from them, and have not had a problem with the watch, or any product I have purchased in the past... their shipping is prompt...and I can't beat the prices anywhere else.
Mind you your limited to what the "deal of the day" is...today's "Watch Deal of the Day" is:
Invicta Men's Invicta II Blue Dial Stainless Steel and 18k Gold Plated
http://www.watches.yugster.com/
Model Number 5720
Price $69.99
Series Invicta II
Style Casual
Size Men's
Case Brushed and polished black ion plated
Dial Color Blue dial with yellow gold tone hands and arabic numerals
Bracelet Brushed stainless steel and polished 18k gold plated
Clasp Type Deployment
Movement Swiss parts quartz
Crystal Flame-Fusion
Case Diameter 46 mm
Case Thickness 13 mm
Water Resistant 10 ATM,100 meters,330 feet
Subdials Day, date and 24 hour with red hands
Bracelet Width 22 mm
Bracelet Length 10.75 inches
Luminous Hands
Bezel Material 18k gold plated bezel
Other 18k gold plated crown and pushers with protective clasp over crown, red second hand
Material Stainless steel
proxy.php

I won't be wearing the Seiko SKX007K2 that I showed a couple posts up, after all. Something wrong with it, it's off by several hours in a day...:mad3: The seller suspects that it might have been magnetised. So my options are to send it back, or try to get it de-magnetised locally. As the seller is in the USA, I would like to avoid that, if the cost of fixing it locally isn't too high. The seller promised to cover any expenses.:001_cool:

I had a Seiko Black Monster ordered with the 007, and it's keeping perfect time. Go figure.

Multi Eye Today!

full

That's a beautiful watch, I've had my eye on Orient for a few years, and haven't yet made the plunge. I'm considering getting their Metro (since I can't get my wife to let me splurge on a Monaco!)

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always loved that look, been jealous of the watch I bought my wife last year that had a very simular face (it was MOP though). I'll post pics when it comes in.

Mike

I've always been a mechanical/auto watch guy - bought sold and traded my fair share over the years and finally settled on a small handful that I rotate - a Seiko SKX175 which is just a classic and rugged design, a SAK 9G-600 auto chrono which is a terrific daily wear watch, and a gold Hamilton tank that was a graduation present from my late father.

However, I picked up one of these looking for something in between the dive watch and the auto chrono and I have had difficulty taking it off. There is a lot of convenience in putting it on every day and knowing that it will be running and that it will be accurate - and I happen to like the way it looks despite the busy appearance (not to mention use most of the features). The solar/atomic feature is so great I've added two Casio GShock beaters with the same technology for weekend/gym wear.

This is a stock photo but it is a great watch, wears small despite the case size and it is very light and comfortable.

Top Bottom