What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

LG Urbane today.

Attachments

• $lg.JPG
    $lg.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 176
What's the history of the watch? Have you had it the whole time? Do you need an adopted B&B son to pass it on to? :thumbup:

Oh it has history, just not with me. Lol. I just happen to like collecting vintage pieces. This one is a new acquisition of mine. Always wanted a "meters first" 5513. It's temporarily on a strap because the bracelt is out being restored. Those old oyster bracelets are prone to bad stretch over time.

Looks good, Austin. Same here. Just a slightly older version.
That's a beauty, the leather strap really brings it out. Where do u get the straps? Do you put it on yourself? Was wondering whether its difficult to change straps on a rolex

That's a beauty, the leather strap really brings it out. Where do u get the straps? Do you put it on yourself? Was wondering whether its difficult to change straps on a rolex

This particular one I got at Holbens. There's a ton of great bands out there though. Yes, changed myself. Easy enough with an inexpensive spring bar tool.

Oh it has history, just not with me. Lol. I just happen to like collecting vintage pieces. This one is a new acquisition of mine. Always wanted a "meters first" 5513. It's temporarily on a strap because the bracelt is out being restored. Those old oyster bracelets are prone to bad stretch over time.

I've seen some REALLY stretched Oyster and Jubilee bracelets over at RolexForums!

To be honest the straps looks fantastic, albeit temporary, but it still really suits the patina of the watch. Beautiful piece

There's a guy in Hong Kong who does a phenomenal bracelet restoration. Makes them look brand new and eliminates all stretch. Ill post some before/after pics.

Spent some time with the Seiko OM the past weeks, so just for kicks have been wearing a nice and cheap (£9.0 from TK Max) Ice Watch in blue but today I'm up with my Citizen pro master Divers.

$Citizen promaster dive 200.jpg

However I like the OM that I've pulled the trigger on a Kinetic Seiko diver. Its a SKA369P1 model. I'm giving Kinetic another go after the affair with my first one.

$SKA369P1_MED.jpg

Vendor pic, what you guys think.

Last edited:
I dig that Seiko. It caught my eye the other day in person. Didn't have a chance to try it on though. Post a wrist shot when you can.

Last edited:
Breitling Shark. I really like this one. Reasonably priced when I got it back in the early 90s, classic appearance, highly durable. Proceeded the newer blinged out Breitlings with their busy bezels and cluttered dials.

$Breitling Shark.jpg

Top Bottom