What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Yes, it most definitely is indeed!

They are going to be releasing (minor tweaks) it again May/June I believe.
Might have to start saving. Some of the Christopher Wards are nice too. Think the fiance will let it slide if I tell her that I bought it so I have something nice to where for the wedding in November? Lol

Might have to start saving. Some of the Christopher Wards are nice too. Think the fiance will let it slide if I tell her that I bought it so I have something nice to where for the wedding in November? Lol

That would be exactly how you sell it to her!

Today my "Old Faithful" beater - always there when you need it - and scary accurate as well, I just love it.

proxy.php

So guys, I'd like your input. I'm looking at getting a Christopher Ward. I was checking out their watch sizing guide, and standard is recommended for wrists 16-21 cm, and the large strap is recommended for 20-24 cm. I used their printable guide and my wrist is around 21 cm. I think I should opt for the large strap. What say you?

Behold, the worlds most impractical watch. Black, on black, on black. I do like the look of it, though.

Great watch David. :thumbup1:

I too love the look of this watch. I've had mine since 2011 and it's still going strong. I keep it in rotation with my other Ecos.

With original canvas strap.
proxy.php

With PVD Nato strap.
proxy.php

I actually love that stealth look... would be awesome if it glowed at night....

The lume on mine is very bright when charged.

Lume charged for a few seconds.
$blkmileco2.jpg

Lume fully charged. This image is lit only by the lume and a scant bit of ambient light shining between
the slats of my closed shutters.
$blkmileco3.jpg

Last edited:
So guys, I'd like your input. I'm looking at getting a Christopher Ward. I was checking out their watch sizing guide, and standard is recommended for wrists 16-21 cm, and the large strap is recommended for 20-24 cm. I used their printable guide and my wrist is around 21 cm. I think I should opt for the large strap. What say you?

I'd go for the larger strap so it fit better when my wrist swells in the warmer months. I also prefer my straps to be snug, but not too tight.

Your wrist will get larger and smaller during the day, so I would go with the larger strap if you don't mind a little play in the fit.

Legion

Staff member
Great watch David. :thumbup1:

I too love the look of this watch. I've had mine since 2011 and it's still going strong. I keep it in rotation with my other Ecos.

With original canvas strap.
proxy.php

With PVD Nato strap.
proxy.php

The lume on mine is very bright when charged.

Lume charged for a few seconds.
View attachment 566329

Lume fully charged. This image is lit only by the lume and a scant bit of ambient light shining between
the slats of my closed shutters.
View attachment 566330

I put mine on a black Zulu strap with PVD buckles. Looks much better than the stock strap with the chrome buckle and eyelets. I don't know what they were thinking, making a black on black on black watch, then putting on a strap with shiny hardware.

Top Bottom