What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Steinhart Appollon (sorry for the reflections).

$2012-04-23_10-12-01_8.jpg
$2012-04-23_10-13-33_214.jpg

Here is the one I used today.
Worn as a pendant.

$sun watch pendant.jpg

Deployed for use.
$sun watch deployed.jpg
Doesn't Work well inside or at night.

Have this one lined up for tomorrow.
$boss.jpg

I think it's safe to say Chris likes black NATOs :smile: Nice watches (in particular that Ti Eco-Drive that shows up once in a while) and photo skills.

Can't add pics with the iPad (well I can't figure out how anyway) but I've been sporting my recently arrived orange monster today!

For the past few weeks, my new collection of HMT's haven't left my wrist. Once I get around to photographing them, I'll post a thread withj these unique, vintage-inspired cheap mechanicals. :)

I love that Ocean 7. Does it have a model number? I have seen it here and on WUS a few times but only described as "Ocean 7".

Thanks!

I have quartz and automatic watches. I like them both but the automatic watches have much more character than the quartz watches. Quartz works excellent and it's boring.

I love that Ocean 7. Does it have a model number? I have seen it here and on WUS a few times but only described as "Ocean 7".

Thanks!

Its the Ocean 7 LM-PC 'Pilot Chrono'

http://www.ocean7watchco.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=LM-PC

Its a pretty nice watch I must say. The decoration on the movement leaves something to be desired, but its very accurate (I believe I read somewhere that it has the same movement as some of the Breitling models), the lume is great, and it fits very nicely on my small wrist for being a large watch (44mm of all face). I love looking at the orange lume at night. I will post a pic of the lume in a few minutes for my post tomorrow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom