What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Blumo has landed.
$image.jpg

Damn you B&B! First razors, then soaps, then aftershaves, then fountain pens, then shoes, now watches? I have a great watch that I've been wearing most everyday for the past 15+ years, but wanted something more casual. I just picked up this little number.
Hope this rabbit hole isn't too deep......
$IMG_2046.JPG

Damn you B&B! First razors, then soaps, then aftershaves, then fountain pens, then shoes, now watches? I have a great watch that I've been wearing most everyday for the past 15+ years, but wanted something more casual. I just picked up this little number.

We got this guy good! Let's see how it goes from here.:popc:

I have some good watches but I have been on the kick of some really cheap decent looking watches. I paid 7 for this automatic.

$IMG_20150619_080738105.jpg$IMG_20150619_081606259.jpg

Last edited:
Went out an Saturday to get my daughter a new watch. She's nine and wanted one of those ICE brand watches. No way I'm paying that kind of money for a childrens watch. But we found am ICE look alike while at the jewellers. I can across this beauty IMHO
$Citizen Eco drive Aviator_NEW.jpg
I'm not one for modern quartz stuff but this is a Citizen Eco drive Aviator model. And the price was £149 ($236) reduced to £69 ($110) How could I resist.

certainly can't beat the price point and you have some nice embellishments on the face around the skeletonized part of the movement!

Yep! I figure even if I get a few months out of it..I got the moneys worth. Also I can take the thing apart to look into automatic movement.

View attachment 580358
Beautiful Hamilton! By the way, WAD is the deepest rabbit hole of them all.

Went out an Saturday to get my daughter a new watch. She's nine and wanted one of those ICE brand watches. No way I'm paying that kind of money for a childrens watch. But we found am ICE look alike while at the jewellers. I can across this beauty IMHO
I'm not one for modern quartz stuff but this is a Citizen Eco drive Aviator model. And the price was £149 ($236) reduced to £69 ($110) How could I resist.

The kind I like: white face, reasonable size, simple design, easy to read.

Orange and black you say. Have been curious about the Parnis brand. Read a lot of good and bad stuff so jumped in a few weeks back. How about this then. A Parnis 40mm Sapphire Glass, Black Dial Milgauss Style Miyota Automatic with SS strap. I've had the back off and it sure says Miyota on the calibre. Feels good on the wrist. Keeps good time and so far no probs.
$Parnis Milguass.jpg

Top Bottom