What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Bremont EP120 - Contains parts of a famous 1942 Spitfire Mk V aircraft, which is possibly the most credited WWII fighter in existence and is now based in Duxford in Cambridgeshire. It shot down 6 German aircrafts on one day during 1942 in WWII, and the aircraft has been used in films such as The Battle of Britain, starred as the lead Spitfire in Pearl Harbour and Dark Blue World (From Bremont press release)

$IMG_1279.jpg$IMG_1280.jpg

Bremont EP120 - Contains parts of a famous 1942 Spitfire Mk V aircraft, which is possibly the most credited WWII fighter in existence and is now based in Duxford in Cambridgeshire. It shot down 6 German aircrafts on one day during 1942 in WWII, and the aircraft has been used in films such as The Battle of Britain, starred as the lead Spitfire in Pearl Harbour and Dark Blue World (From Bremont press release)

View attachment 573150View attachment 573151
Wow!

That is a fantastic watch !

Thank you Cornishman. It is a very special timepiece, and one that I feel extremely grateful and fortunate to have.

bremont ep120 - contains parts of a famous 1942 spitfire mk v aircraft, which is possibly the most credited wwii fighter in existence and is now based in duxford in cambridgeshire. It shot down 6 german aircrafts on one day during 1942 in wwii, and the aircraft has been used in films such as the battle of britain, starred as the lead spitfire in pearl harbour and dark blue world (from bremont press release)

View attachment 573150View attachment 573151

stunning!!

This is my 1990 Rolex Sea-Dweller. An oldie but goodie. I broke out my undergraduate class ring too. Va Tech Class of 1982.

That's very, very cool. Not just that it's vintage, but that you've had it for all that time. Actually, the only Rolex I'm interested in would be a vintage sub/sea-dweller. I really want one especially when the lume starts to patina.

Top Bottom