What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Well I eventually gave in a and afforded myself the new Citizen I was sent an E-mail about. Just my luck it came in with the new Seiko rubber strap ordered for my new Kinetic. Ah well.
Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive 200

$Citizen promaster dive 200.jpg

Couldn't get a decent wrist shot, so here it is on the flat.​

Since today is a Blue Moon, had to go with the Chronoswiss ..

View attachment 590537

I love the elaborate look of this piece. The several different textures and patterns really make the dial interesting to look at. Is it mechanical? I'd imagine that a watch with so many complications could be a bear to set. I don't even like setting a day/date if it's been sitting stopped for more than a day.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I love the elaborate look of this piece. The several different textures and patterns really make the dial interesting to look at. Is it mechanical? I'd imagine that a watch with so many complications could be a bear to set. I don't even like setting a day/date if it's been sitting stopped for more than a day.

It is automatic, a Chronoswiss movement that is a lift from an ETA. It is a rascal to set, but it spends the off time in a winder so need only to adjust when the month ends on the 30th. the moon gets off maybe once a year

Love my PAM, sometimes I just like to watch it run ..

I can't blame you for that...Panerai's are just stunning timepieces. A true grail item for me. I've been close to pulling the trigger several times but have gotten cold feet. It is just a lot of money to spend for me. Then being not sure on which one. I like the 312, 320 or the new 510.

Beautiful watches everyone!
Something a bit different for me today, old Citizen Promaster that I put on a NATO strap
$citizen2.JPG
Just noticed the hands always end up half hour in front of the digital time, always no more no less, odd!!

Top Bottom