What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

$DSC00591.jpgI need less expensive addictions. Picked myself up a belated birthday present today.
$DSC00590.jpg

My daily wearer is a Vostok Amfibia, which I have modified with a different bezel and a zulu strap. Cost as much as a Seiko 5, but a bit more funky and so far, very reliable. It's been bashed about a fair bit and gone into the sea with me a few times but still holds magnificent time. It's only been underwater to about 5 metres or so, but I've heard that they can manage some gnarly depths. Mine certainly has zero moisture ingress.

$watch.jpg

When I've graduated and nabbed myself a well paying job, I'll treat myself to an actual Submariner... and then be a heretic and put it on a zulu strap. By far and away the most comfortable straps, ever.

"I'll wear something different tomorrow I promise." Things said to the 5 other watches in the watch winder this morning.
Yachtmaster, everyday since I picked it up on Friday.
$IMG-20121105-00160.jpg

LBF - Agreed, but so are the two GOs, I love the uniqueness of the NOMOS, and the bright orange of the Tissot always draws me in. I need 5 arms.

BTW I think I have a real problem, I've already started craving a GMT-Master II.

Looking forward to checking back in a couple of hours to see wrist shots of the EPOS.

Today I'm wearing a hand engraved EPOS 3393. Using the ETA 7751 Mvt. A Grand Chronometer with Day,Date,Month,24Hr,12Hr.and Moon Phase!!
It is freaking fantastic!!$004.jpg$006.jpg

Attachments

• $003.jpg
    $003.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 320
Top Bottom