What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

proxy.php

My wife is in Denmark now, so I am wearing my raketa so I know the time both here and there.

sent with much dificulty with Tapatalk on my phone
I actually really like that watch...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
maybe $50-75. this is a soviet watch but there are some that are made after the end of the USSR. they are hand wind, and the second crown rotates the inner bezel for the second time zone. as you can see the time was 7:22 local time and 14:22 in Denmark (my second time zone.) i have several diffident styles of this watch.
Thanks for the info
I'm wearing my Rocketa too!
View attachment 694596

Another great looking Russian. I need to get one someday because, as I said earlier (I think in this thread), very few people are wearing them. They are unique.

proxy.php

Here is another variation on the 24 hour Soviet Raketa. The bezel is for 4 hour watch shifts aboard ship. And the marks at the 15 and 45 minute marks are for radio silence to listen for naval distress calls.

sent with much dificulty with Tapatalk on my phone

Great to see all the ruski watches. I love mine. Anyways to day is a citizen eco drive no real name but looks kknda aviator-ish.

$IMG_20161016_145334.jpg

Yesterday's watch. A rose gold Doxa from the 1950s.

The pork chops came off a few moments later, just as Mrs. noelekal rolled up in the driveway.

Top Bottom