What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

I have a scuba dude version. It has been great for a cheap watch and feels nice and substantial without being too big. As for the quality or issues, it might be the luck of the draw. I got lucky :)

Im actually liking mine a lot as a weekend and vacation watch it actually gets a lot of compliments. Like with anything once you get used to them and how they work you can really appreciate what you have

SKX007. Every single day.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 195

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Just can't take off the Vostok Amfibia I got in back in May ... it does 2-3 seconds slow a day: great for a Vostok!

I set it a minute ahead once every couple weeks.

AA

Last edited by a moderator:
Just can't take off the Vostok Amfibia I got in back in May ... it does 2-3 seconds slow a day: great for a Vostok!

I set it a minute ahead once every couple weeks.

AA

Have it regulated to be a little fast, then stop the movement once a month for the total amount of seconds it runs fast per month. With a precise (consistently off) watch, even if it isn't accurate, you can thus achieve good accuracy after one month.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's time to pick the peaches. Nothing like a sun-warmed, tree-ripened peach. 100F+ is a bit too warm however.

1954 Omega automatic with 354 movement.

Thanks, very interesting! I wear a Vostok komandirskie, I like it a lot. I have been wearing these watches for about 2 years. They are always on my hand, I take them off only when I go to bed. Recently, I ordered them from http://vostokamphibia.com store and I don't regret it at all. I often swim in a pool with them, and I am sure that everything will be fine with them. It is a excellent Russian watch, and at the same time they are reliable and affordable. Good luck!

Seiko 5 today. It's been a good watch for me over the years. I really do like that it is light and thin. Just wish it was waterproof a bit more.

$uploadfromtaptalk1468580282295.jpg

Jumped into the smartwatch fray, well smart'ish. Garmin Vivoactive is a compromise between a real smart watch, activity monitor and a golf GPS. I got it for the basic smart features, and the basic golf GPS features in a package that is less than the dedicated golf watches.

$garmin-vivoactive-hands-on-review-outdoor-sports-...jpg

Top Bottom