What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

$uploadfromtaptalk1427307341513.jpg

Been wearing this '57 vintage Omega Constellation for the past two days. Went out into the back yard to inspect the peach blossoms up close while I was at home for lunch yesterday.

Since it's enjoyable, I made some more watch straps. I made this one for my 1954 Elgin tonight. Oxblood Chromexcel leather and another buckle I made out of 14 gauge electrical wire.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Cheap Sekonda today with a nice leather strap I fitted, really improves the look of the watch from the flimsy stainless strap it had before:001_smile
$sek2.jpg

$bug3012.JPG

Omega, with an admirer I found as I was commuting to work. Japan has some really big bugs. This one caused quite a ruckus in the office when it decided to start flying around. I had no idea beetles this size could fly (or that beetles of any​ size could fly).

View attachment 561206

Omega, with an admirer I found as I was commuting to work. Japan has some really big bugs. This one caused quite a ruckus in the office when it decided to start flying around. I had no idea beetles this size could fly (or that beetles of any​ size could fly).

Great pic!! My friend said the same thing about the bugs after his trip to Japan, he said they are huge and not the most skillful in the air so whack into you occasionally :biggrin1:

Top Bottom