What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Yep Perfectly Said!

X2. For me, the 50th Patch "sung" to me because it was the same watch but with the Gold Seahorse on the dial. Diehard purists have told me they prefer the original (which I understand and respect) but watch owning is a very personal choice...particularly when dropping decent coin...

I also had the watch modified with a display caseback...

Last edited:
X2. For me, the 50th Patch "sung" to me because it was the same watch but with the Gold Seahorse on the dial. Diehard purists have told me they prefer the original (which I understand and respect) but watch owning is a very personal choice...particularly when dropping decent coin...

I also had the watch modified with a display caseback...

Stunning.
"so many watches, so little time:thumbup:

Flash cell phone picture unfortunately.

Orient Mako today:

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1422737259283.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1422737259283.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 160
I don't post here very often ... so, you'll have to suffer through a recent sampling....
View attachment 544690

View attachment 544691

apologies if any of these are repost. consider it a senior moment on my part.

View attachment 544692

View attachment 544693
WOW, what great pictures, love the way you got some watches & shave gear in the pics..... Oh yeah, the watches or I should say timepieces are simply stunning! Congrats on owning some of the most iconic/classic timepieces in the watch world and to hide them among shave gear, priceless & you're my new hero! Just beautiful and I'm going to look at this post everyday.. Thank for posting such wonderful timepieces and now I need to get back to the pics to check out the shaving gear!

Very nice! I've had a navi on my wish list for a while. Love the Pan 24 too.

I'm starting to think I need to stay away from this thread.

Just an amazing watch, congrats!!! I've got 3 pieces from Breitling but not a Navi, Cosmo or anything vintage that make Breitling such a great brand.. Hopefully there will be a Navi in my future one day. You've got a great collection from what I've seen last few weeks.:thumbup1:

Thanks Cali, however I only have one Pam, and what you have been posting has me droooooling LOL

just a nice old 16610 Sub W serial that was made in 1994/95 and the tritium is dead, 20 years isnt that old but tritium life was about 15-20 years, ive seen some older that still light up but do like patina on this piece.:blink:

just a nice old 16610 Sub W serial that was made in 1994/95 and the tritium is dead, 20 years isnt that old but tritium life was about 15-20 years, ive seen some older that still light up but do like patina on this piece.:blink:

I agree. Looks so fine just as it is.

Hesitate to put this one up. It comes across in person so much nicer than a photo shows. All original from 1953, a bumper-wide Omega automatic. Was an orphan that needed mechanical help and the watch shop put it back right.

Top Bottom