What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

So, after about a year of hit and misses, I was able to get a Bernhardt Limited Edition Badger & Blade watch. This thing is big but it's handsome. It's my first hand-cranker and the movement's sound (ETA Unitas) is soothing. My favorite part of this watch is our badger logo on the crown, it's a great touch.

$Bernhardt-1.jpg$Bernhardt-2.jpg$Bernhardt-3.jpg

About 44mm, wears comfortably and I also have the faux ostrich band it came with, I'll save it for Spring time, when the bright colors go all crazy on me!

Thanks, scuba...It has a crystal back too with the best strap I've ever had. Even though it's not COSC...Martin did calibrate his watches
to COSC standards after being cased and it's more accurate than my other 3 COSC watches.

Take a pic of the case back! I'm intrigued....always looking for my next watch :)

Also...don't sweat the COSC cert....doesn't mean it's a bad watch or, as you point out, can't keep accurate time. IMHO, to some extent these days, I think politics is involved in watches getting their COSC cert

Take a pic of the case back! I'm intrigued....always looking for my next watch :)

Also...don't sweat the COSC cert....doesn't mean it's a bad watch or, as you point out, can't keep accurate time. IMHO, to some extent these days, I think politics is involved in watches getting their COSC cert
Here's the MARTIN BRAUN..Valjoux 7750. Production #022. Later ones had a Martin Braun engraved rotor, the first 24 were "pre-production"
$001.JPG

I've got the Oris Williams F1 on again. I love the simplicity and the ease with which you can glance at it and tell the time and read the date.

$20130307_144251.jpg

Top Bottom