What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

I have my favorite watch on today, my Doxa 750T Searambler
$doxa.JPG

Does anyone here have a G-shock Frogman?

I cannot explain my recent fascination with G-shocks, although I I've owned one for many years (just one) after I bought another after Christmas I find myself wanting more....

I'd like to see some pics of a Frogman and hear owners imrpessions.

30th Anniversary Rising Red Frogman
proxy.php

Love that sixties chronograph... I had a senator sixties non chrono and loved it but found it too small in the end. The chrono is a good size though.

Thank you. I'm not really a Chrono guy but I had the same issue with the non chrono, too small, so I opted for the Chrono version.

Back to the GMT IIc today.
$IMG-20130118-00276.jpg

I was never into chronographs...Still not, but somehow I wound up with four.. I can't figure it out..:huh:
$005.jpg$004.jpgOh yeah...This beautiful movement...EPOS 3393!
LBF file photo
$001.JPGAnd today's photo.

Rocking the Orange Monster again today while working from home.

$photo (18).jpg

I bought it with the intention of having it converted to look like a Snow Monster, but the orange has grown on me so much, I might just have to buy a separate Snow Monster. My wife is going to think I'm crazy.

Very sharp Dievas, Bill.

Thanks, I've had it a while now. You probably know the story... The same Fricker Titanium case as a Kobold, decent enough ETA Swiss movement, assembled in Germany and final adjustments and sold by Dievas in Singapore. I'm not sure how many they made but mine is number 167. I've actually got it on a Sinn rubber strap now with the Sinn deployant clasp and it matches very well.

Top Bottom