What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Wearing my 35 year old Rolex Submariner...just like everyday. Wife got it for me 35 years ago and it has only left my wrist twice ( for servicing), in all those years.

I love vintage Subs. I gifted my modern Sub to my son on his wedding day. Post a picture of that beauty when you get a chance.

Speaking of vintage subs...I've been considering purchasing a birth year (1978) sub. Any suggestions on where to look/purchase something like that?

Ben

Speaking of vintage subs...I've been considering purchasing a birth year (1978) sub. Any suggestions on where to look/purchase something like that?

Ben

check out watch forums, Google Rolex forums.....I would suggest not E-bay. There are honest and dishonest, hard to tell the diff. A birth year Rolex would be nice.
Expect to have it serviced after you buy unless it comes to you with papers from a Rolex service ctr. Good luck and good hunting..:thumbup:
Wearing The GMT II-C today
$006.jpg

Last edited:
It's taken a few months but I finally got through all of the pages on this thread last week. Yes, call me crazy. Some beautiful watches gents. I think Austin and pal have about 300 watches between them.

Hello Fellas, Your watches are outrageous . Beautiful! Now let me bring things back to earth. Here is my latest acquisition:
$DSC01145.JPG

Hey Pal...Does that thing give stock market quotes? What's that USA, EUR,JPN ?.......It sure does allot!:thumbup:

Thanks little Big feather. You caught me off guard there. I had to get the users manual out. Since this is a "radio adjusted" watch there are three zones world wide. According where you are in the world, you can change the setting on the watch to receive the best reception. This makes sense for a pilot's watch.

Top Bottom