What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Orient Chrono today.

$Orient.jpg

The same thing I do every day. Citizen Calibre 8700. I bought it in 2009 and have worn it every day since then. The band was almost rotted apart, so I replaced it with an identical one a couple of months ago.

I took a picture because I was playing with my macro lens and off-camera flashes. :001_cool:

proxy.php

The same thing I do every day. Citizen Calibre 8700. I bought it in 2009 and have worn it every day since then. The band was almost rotted apart, so I replaced it with an identical one a couple of months ago.

I took a picture because I was playing with my macro lens and off-camera flashes. :001_cool:

proxy.php
Now there is a nice looking watch. Nice job on matching the leather band.

You mean the eyesore pusher? I'd love a regular Mako if it were not for the pusher and if they could maybe make it just a smidge smaller and lighter.

I've actually seen pictures posted of Mako's that have had the day pusher customized so that it is flush or even recessed in the watch case. The pusher is a clearly an unnecessary feature. I'm ambivalent about it however. It does distinguish the Mako/Mako XL/Ray watches in appearance from the other budget divers.

Speaking of low cost divers. Here's a new one from Sea-gull. Sapphire Crystal. 28,800 beat ST2130 movement. Resistant to 200M. Reportedly Very Good Lume. 43mm case. I don't think these features are available anywhere else at this cost. I want it but can't have it. Supposedly limited edition.

http://usseagull.com/EnProductShow.asp?ClassID=98&ID=141

Top Bottom