What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

$004.jpg
XEZO Tribune

Okay, and I see this alot now. Is this an age thing (no offense)? At some point, we all, as men. figure out the watch thing. Successful grown up men wear watches. Period. I just want to know where the cut line is. Mine was about 34 YO.

I started craving and then wearing one at 24 yo. Take it with a grain of salt, I see people in Europe wearing watches more then I did in the states, even young'ins.

Here's mine (image from timex.com). $35 at Target:

proxy.php

While many of the posted watches are extremely nice looking, I can't see spending the $ for one.

My iPhone is my watch. Can't stand wearing anything on my wrist.

I tried using my phone as my watch for about 2 weeks. I just couldn't get used to it. I don't want to regress back to using a pocket watch, which is basically what this is. As always, YMMV.

Okay, and I see this alot now. Is this an age thing (no offense)? At some point, we all, as men. figure out the watch thing. Successful grown up men wear watches. Period. I just want to know where the cut line is. Mine was about 34 YO.

I started wearing a watch at 12 or 13 Y.O.
Had my first ROLEX at 20.

Chinese Sea-Gull M177S. This watch has to be one of the bargains of the century, at $123 shipped. Sea-Gull auto movement that hand winds and hacks. Gorgeous silver "sunburst" dial that my lousy camera phone can't capture adequately. Keeping great, accurate time thus far. I love the combination of brushed/polisghed case. Beautiful packaging as well. It's a REALLY poor man's JLC Master Date. :wink2:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Here are some better pics from the seller:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I received this as a gift for my birthday recently.
A beaut of a Seiko solar, in a a nice dive package. On the larger side without being too big.
This is my day to day on the work week.

proxy.php

Top Bottom