What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Ocean 7

Attachments

• $ocean7.jpg
    $ocean7.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 190
Seiko Black Monster back on it's stainless bracelet (it rides about half the time on the rubber strap). Personally, I've found it to heavy for a nylon NATO type strap). IMHO, the stainless bracelet for this watch is one of the best bracelets out there. This watch has been my daily driver now for about 7 years now, ad has proven so tough, I don't worry about it in beater situations. The raised edges of the bezel help to protect the crystal, but the Hardlex material the crystal is made from has proven very durable. No dings, pits, or scratches after all these years.

Cheers!

proxy.php

Last edited:
. . . The raised edges of the bezel help to protect the crystal, but the Hardlex material the crystal is made from has proven very durable. No dings, pits, or scratches after all these years. . .

Great to hear. I have a similar design in my new Seiko Caesar. I was worried about the "Hardlex" name but I'm glad you've had good luck with it.

Also, nice to see someone computing outside!

I wore this again today. Was ready to sell it, then saw it in the car side mirror and decided it was a nice looking piece. Might find a way to "unbling" it a little, though. Age it, if you will.

$homage.jpg

Oh...All you had to say was"Watch Snob" He's right...Except I have a 41mm Breitling, see last week this page, which I think is a stunning watch.
I'm of the "old school" that you can tell a mans penis size by the watch,gun or car that he drives. That is the BIGGER the toy the smaller the tool.:a41:

Top Bottom