What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

I know most folks don't care for Movado but I'm adamant that whatever I wear has a clean and simple design. No offense to the diver/submariner/chrono guys. I just can't hack wearing a busy watch. So the Museum Watch style or that Stowa are perfect for me.

proxy.php

Vintage (70s) Omega Seamaster Cosmic, crosshair dial and original bracelet.

Regards.

Jakob

Love the Oris, Frank. My first automatic was an Oris Big Steel. These days, though, the only thing getting any wrist time is my GMT Master. It's comfortable, accurate, and versatile too.
View attachment 40505

Thanks Velomane;

I find myself wearing this diver more and more everyday....
My other watches are getting jealous :biggrin:
Very nice watch yourself...

Stowa Antea Creme + Date with blued hands and certified chronometer ETA movement. I don't have a pic of my watch specifically, but it looks similar to this:

proxy.php

proxy.php

I also own a black Antea (no date) that I wear occasionally.

http://www.german-watches.com/cgi-bin/lshop.cgi

I have the Stowa Antea on my radar as a future purchase but I want the white dial with blued hands. It has to be one of the coolest dress watches I have seen in ages.

I am wearing my Fortis Cosmonaut Dive watch with an aftermarket black rubber strap.

Nothing fancy today. I'm wearing an Emporio Armani (AR-0245) that I purchased in Luxembourg back in 2005. It's a casual daily wearer (after work only). I should have held out. I paid almost double what they go for now of course the Euro was stronger then.

Top Bottom