What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Great watches today guys! Today I am wearing my Tag.

proxy.php

This is the sucker I'm saving up for.

http://www.bertucciwatches.com/home.html

I don't much like all silver watches and I don't like link bands at all. I like the military look (though my linguist SGT first class cousin got me to wearing a solar atomic G-Shock) though more for a "can wear with a suit anyway style." And that Seiko is way out of my price range.

Last edited:
1970's Seiko automatic chronograph, 6138-0020 "Tokei Zara". I put a NOS original Seiko "fishbone" bracelet on it. The really good photos are with the old bracelet. The date wheel is dual language (English and Kanji).

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Chris, that is a great looking watch. What model is it, I can't remember seeing a second hand like that before.

Thanks Rich. The case back says 7002-7009 A1.

I have had this one since the early 90's. When my brother left for the first Gulf War I gave it to him and he wore it throughout his tour.
He took in with him at his next four posts around the world and he gave it back to me when he retired a few years ago.
It has been around the world a few times and is full of character. If I ever have a son I will pass it on to him.

I haven't yet worked out how to attach photos, so you will have to take my word for it - Panerai Luminor Marina PAM164 on alligaor strap with the Panerai release buckle. I've had this a couple of years and wear it almost everyday, a great looking watch.

I got this Vostok in the mail today, so I'm wearing it! I did manage to drive a split pin into my finger while sizing the band though.

proxy.php

Don....still a cool watch!

Today I'm wearing a brand new TruGlo Switchback. TruGlow (the sight company) has a watch line now and I purchased their bottom end watch. It has tritium in it like Traser, Luminox, S&W, and Maratac to name a few. Compared to my Luminox 3000 series it's bigger. I haven't seen a new colormark watch up close but I'm betting it's the same size as the watch is a 44mm. It comes with a maratac style Nato watch band but the rings are a little cheap. The bezel doesn't rotate but I don't need it to. The tritium, just as bright as my Luminox in a side to side comparison. 50M water resistant. TruGlo retail lists this at $190 which to me is way over priced for a resin compund watch. Thankfully I only paid $60 plus 2 day shipping. All in all, great watch at first glance/review.

View attachment 180709

Top Bottom