What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

My favourite !!!!!!!

:001_smile

proxy.php

Austin, what model is that G Shock? Looks good, I was also going to comment on the Bernhardt Sea Shark that you had a day or so ago. That's the best pic I have seen of that watch. I was thinking of getting the Sea Shark or Corsair as a gift for my son. What do you think of their divers?

Austin, what model is that G Shock? Looks good, I was also going to comment on the Bernhardt Sea Shark that you had a day or so ago. That's the best pic I have seen of that watch. I was thinking of getting the Sea Shark or Corsair as a gift for my son. What do you think of their divers?

This G-Shock is the #2327. It's less than $100. I have owned a few Suuntos but gravitate towards these cheaper watches.

I like Berndardt divers. You get a lot of watch for the money. The Sea Shark sports a Miyoto movement. The movement is a Japanese workhorse. You also get a sapphire crystal and a solid link bracelet. Lot's of good stuff for less than $300. I have swam and fished with this watch with no problems. The Corsair is generally the same watch with a Swiss 2836 movement. Either one is worth the money.

Breitling Navitimer

My most $$$ watch, and strangely enough I am not that impressed with it.

Although it does look great with a suit

Thought maybe I would post my modest collection and see what everyone thinks!

Left->Right Top->Bottom

Invicta Terra Military Lefty
Invicta Sea Spider Black (Big Sucker!)
Cheapo La Chateau (Looks good with a red shirt though)
Breitling Navitimer
Vostok Amphibia (Russian Built-Like-Tank watch)
Nautica Chrono
Timex Sport (old...)

Sorry for the really crappy phone pic.

Last edited:
Breitling Navitimer

My most $$$ watch, and strangely enough I am not that impressed with it.

Although it does look great with a suit

Why don't you like it? I have been toying with picking up one of these in a white dial and black dial cosmonaute...

Why don't you like it? I have been toying with picking up one of these in a white dial and black dial cosmonaute...

Not entirely sure to be honest, something about it just feels off to me.

Might be the weight distribution and the way it sits on my wrist

Don't let that stop you! My little quibble is nothing to separate a man from his Breitling

Top Bottom