What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Ti Eco-Drive today.

proxy.php

Vintage Hamilton Dickens today.

full

You know I can count on one hand the number of watches you own that I don't really care for, but I'm not sure I could count on 100 hands the number of watches you have that make me :drool:. This is another fine, watch! :thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gents, I love G-Shocks. I got turned on to them by my son when he requested one for deployment. These are little tanks. :thumbup1:

I picked up my first one a month or 2 back and got hooked. It was an ana-digi model, since I didn't think I'd like full digital. Obviously the digital has grown on me since then. :biggrin:

I sent my old Seiko Diver Warhorse off to a guy in Hong Kong. There is a big community of people that modify these watches. As mine was nearly 10 years old and has been on 4 deployments (this will be my last).I decided to change it up a bit. First pic is the before, second one is after.

Matt

Recently picked up this watch... After a few cocktails on vacation in Mexico, I bought a skinny Cohiba!

Always been a Breitling guy, but I am thinking that Panerai may be constant for a while. That is until I go bankrupt :)

proxy.php

Last edited:
I sent my old Seiko Diver Warhorse off to a guy in Hong Kong. There is a big community of people that modify these watches. As mine was nearly 10 years old and has been on 4 deployments (this will be my last).I decided to change it up a bit. First pic is the before, second one is after.

Matt
attachment.php

Great Mod! I really like that transformation:thumbup1:

Matt

Those are some manly pictures for a great looking watch!! Great watch and a great looking side arm!! Thank You for your service!

Top Bottom