What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Triumph, that's one sweet watch! Absolutely stunning. And way out of my league....

Speaking of which: here's what I am wearing today, the Seiko sub classic (SKX007K2). Rather nice retro sub look, and cheap too.

proxy.php

Seems to be a very popular Seiko, both as it is and in various modification forms.

The strap on this one is absolutely horrible to me. It feels and looks like sheet metal, and the locking mechanism is atrocious. Good thing I ordered a Super Oyster II bracelet for it.:thumbup:

Here is the watch I am wearing today... and almost everyday truthfully. I fell in love with this watch, and all my others have been neglected ever since.

proxy.php

That is one big watch. I could not believe how big it was until I tried one on a few months ago. Nice!

That is funny to me. I tried a Sea Dweller on, and was like "Finally Rolex is making watches for guys my size!" :thumbup1: It's about the same size as the Eco-Drive I posted a day or so ago.

Mike

On TZ at the moment there is a thread all about the DSSD.
Seems to be a marmite watch, many saying its too big!
I commented that it was about time Rolex bought something out that was bigger than 40mm, Ive had a sub date before, its a lovely watch but still a little small for a divers.
I think Rolex has done very well here, I knew I hadto have it after I tried it on.:001_cool:

Out of curiosity, do you ever find it difficult to see the second hand at first glance?

Actually, I have never had much trouble. That picture doesn't do the watch justice. The red tipped second hand really stands out against the black dial.

Top Bottom